Sunday, February 28, 2010

New ways to rant and rave... Hello internet!

I decided to start this blog as a way to inform and maybe sometimes vent. I spend so much time telling so many people the same things about what they are doing wrong to their hair that I sometimes feel like a parrot. So there will be tips and education galore here!!

A few years ago I started answering questions on Yahoo Answers and I was appalled by some of the responses. I pride myself on knowing as much about the science of my profession as possible. I also find sometimes clients have a hard time expressing what they want to their stylists and their vision gets lost in terminology. I hope to address in this blog some of these issues. I will also give stories of accounts, good and bad, and why things worked and didn't work.

I will probably throw in some personal adventures that are happening in my life such as performance stories, my costume making woes, and drool worthy web sites I frequent and fantasy shop on. (filling a shopping cart like money was no option and dreaming what it would be like to be able to press that checkout button)

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment